Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Aftermarket alloy wheel fitting

Here's my dilemma

Stock wheels on my 09 1.6 TDCi are horrible. Absolutely hate them

In my shed i have a set of Fox FX005 18" wheels that came off my old 2011 laguna.

Having checked pcd online the laguna was 5x114.3

If I'm right the focus is 5x108

Question is what do i need to fit the set of Fox wheels to the focus....is it possible?

Any advice appreciated folks

They simply won't fit, you would have to change all the hubs over to the Laguna size pcd, assuming Ford do the same pcd, which I don't think they do. Best bet is to try and sell them on eBay and put the cash toward a suitable set of ford ones.

There are adapters to convert a PCD of 5x108 to 5x114.3 but this is only possible if the offset of the wheels is correct. Most adapters are at least 25 mm thick which means that the offset of the wheels must be about 70 mm to make them fit.

You could use hub adapters to get the right bolt spacing, they bolt to the hub then the wheel bolts to them.  But the offset is probably wrong?

Oh and those Fox wheels aren't that great looking anyway, sell them to fund some nicer ones in Ford size!

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club