Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Focus Ecu 1.8 Petrol Flexifuel

darie ilie

Hey guys i need some desperate help pls
Can you program the keys on a ECU which has the same series/module as the original one but it comes from a car with a different engine code? My car has Q7DA and the ECU I bought  is from a similar car but with engine code QQDB
if not can you change the whole ECU kit ( including immobilizer, keys, transponder etc) from a car with same year , same engine size but with a different engine code? 
thank you, appreciate your help

The new PCM needs to be compatible with the car. It needs to be the same PCM type. Depending on the production date the 1.8/2.0 Duratec HE engine can have 3 different types of PCM. The correct type of PCM can only be determined correctly by the part number of the PCM (not by the engine code).

If you install a new or used compatible PCM it needs to be reprogrammed completely. Not only the PATS system needs to be reprogrammed but also the software. Incorrect software can result in engine damage.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club