Do Not Sell My Personal Information

HID conversion

Crraigan

I have a fiesta Zetec S (13 plate). Can anybody suggest a decent HID conversion kit? I want the crisp white look and was looking at the osram blue but from reviews they still appear to be yellow. Any suggestions? I will also be tinting my lights and want it to still be clear through that. 

Any suggestions on the rear lights too would be appreciated. Thanks

First check your lights are projector style other wise you will dazzle others. Then look at HIDs direct I've always found them to be good quality but not the cheapest. You will have to decide the colour temperature as well I have 5000k and they are a good white 6000k will have a hint of blue anything higher and they are too blue.

See my parts for sale on thread "philf1s Spirit Blue Fiesta ST180 parts for sale"

• Like 1

Thank you I will look into it. Isit easy to tell if they are projector or not? 

• 2 weeks later...
On 28/05/2016 at 9:10 AM, Crraigan said:

Thank you I will look into it. Isit easy to tell if they are projector or not? 

If the first bulb area you have looks like the one furthest to the left then you have projectors, if the first bulb area on your headlights looks more like the middle area then you have reflectors (the middle is a reflector because it is the full/high beam)

IMG_1023.JPG

I have projectors. They all say similar thing. Can anyone advise on which to buy? I want 6000k but not sure between 35w and 55w and the canbus thing?

20160613_142403.jpg

Go with 35w they're plenty powerful enough. You don't need canbus on the fiesta. I used to have 6k but now have 5k as they are more white. The 6k have a blue tinge to them

Just buy a good set of them not cheap from China. I use HIDs direct in Manchester they have a website and are on eBay

See my parts for sale on thread "philf1s Spirit Blue Fiesta ST180 parts for sale"

I went for 55w non canbus for my 2014 fiesta ZS 1.0

No issues yet, and as above the fiesta isn't canbus :)

I've had 6k & 5k and prefer 5k for visible light & they don't look a chavvy shade

I had 35w in my mk6 and didn't think much to them and always wished I had gone for 55w

www.yorkshiredetailing.co.uk - approved resellers of the Highest quality detailing & Valeting supplies