Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Identify this hose!

jimjamyaha

Hey - whilst cleaning near a leaking brake fluid reservoir I realised that a hose was present that was clipped in place (not to do with the brake system) but not connected to anything!

Couldn't find any places where it would have been attached to.

Looked up the product code on the hose - but could't find any matches.

Any detective work appreciated - pics attached.

IMG_20160527_204222.jpg

IMG_20160527_203141.jpg

IMG_20160527_203128.jpg

IMG_20160527_203118.jpg

3M51-R017C06-AC is a water drain pipe presumably a drain for the air con system considering it ends with AC.

That is without being able to check it up with the parts catalog and just the basic info I have gleaned from foreign websites that have that part number listed.

It is not mean't to be connected at one end as it is a drain pipe.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=3M51-R017C06-AC 

Clicky this link and all will be revealed.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi @simcor - thanks for Googling for me.  I did try do that - but my settings on my phone must have been set to UK or english only results as I got nothing.  Doing it now from laptop getting the same results as you.

Did indeed think it was an a/c related pipe.  Myself and @Markb55 now have the same issue.... can't actually see where it should connect to fulfil it's draining function.

Any replies appreciated - esp ones where someones had a look at their MK2 with A/C around the firewall/back of the engine. 

Its a drain pipe, the open end doesnt fit any where, drains rainwater from the panel above.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club