Do Not Sell My Personal Information

hi im new here

Excalibus

my battery died recently my car is 10 years old but has only done 47439 miles, i replaced the original battery but now the passenger front window dont work and also when i press butons for other windows they go down but not up on 1 press anymore??? Im not sure if i'll be a long term member here, was thinking of getting new vingale but start price is 41K, so im temped to to by soon a new A-Class AMG £19900 new

my reg is RJ55 XNY shes been a great car never any troubles till i went to showrooms looking at new cars, i think she knows...?

not mine but similar mines sky blue silver

looking to change soon at these my options thus far:

Mercedes Benz a-class:

2016-Mercedes-A-Class-45555.jpg

lexus is300h :

IMG_2536.jpg

or new ford focus 

fcs16_highlight_lg_st.jpg

oddly all cheaper than new ford mondeo....

previous ford was ford focus similar to this ie 54 plate 3dr 1.6i zetec focus 20130515_190252.jpg

got smashed into my 2 kids joyriding in a seat ibiza doing 70 in a 30 zone hitting me at a junction, my car was a wright off...

Hi Welcome

Hello and Welcome Anthony:smile:

With regards to your windows, whenever you cut the power, such as removing and replacing the battery.

You have "retrain" your window module afterwards, by opening and closing them several times, once it's "relearned" your good to go.

When you first encounter it, it's a tad unnerving as you automatically think you've damaged something.