Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Zetec S

WelshAde

I have just been for a walk to the dealership while it closed just to have a good look and confirm that the zetec s i had ordered is there, remember the one i had to cancel as i had mt licence taken away for a further 6 months due to ill health, well the 6 months is allmost up, i was going to get a old focus, but damn i love the looks of the fiesta, ive been trying to forget about the car but i cant and seeing it today i want it all over again lol, i think ill go in tomorrow and tell the salesman to keep it for me

ive only gone and done it, its mine all mine

nice one! glad you have changed your mind!

how long until you can drive it??

one i sat in it i had to have it.

ive sent my forms into the dvla so now its just the dvla and my doctors coresponding with each other, proberly a month :huh:

popped in today and they were giving it a wash lol

P1000318-1.jpg

and it was parked next to this !

P1000319-1.jpg

Good news that you can drive again soon. Is that the car you originally ordered?

Good news that you can drive again soon. Is that the car you originally ordered?

yes it is, worked out well ;)

the car didnt come into the dealer until about 4 weeks ago so alltho i had cancelled it, i have now ended up buying it

yes it is, worked out well ;)

the car didnt come into the dealer until about 4 weeks ago so alltho i had cancelled it, i have now ended up buying it

Good stuff, was obviously meant for you.... how much extra did you have to pay?

Good stuff, was obviously meant for you.... how much extra did you have to pay?

nothing, he did it for the same price as we agreed back when i first ordered it, great salesman, helps that ive known him for about 20 odd years

Nice :)

I hope they're taking good care of it with their wash method, and not inflicting any nasty swirl marks on the shiny Panther Black paint :S

one i sat in it i had to have it.

ive sent my forms into the dvla so now its just the dvla and my doctors coresponding with each other, proberly a month :huh:

you sure more like 6 lol just going from my work colleags experience

<_< <_<

you sure more like 6 lol just going from my work colleags experience

<_< <_<

better not be , ill be on the phone to them every day, ive been through it all before when it happened to me when i was a teenager and it took about a month then,

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club