Do Not Sell My Personal Information

6000CD aux input location

ShaneAnze

Hi everyone,

Apologies if this topic has been done to death on this place but cant find anything that is specific to my confusion. I have been searching the internet and the Hynes manule to try and find the aux input location in the car. Iv been told that its in the glove box but there doesnt seem to be anything there that looks like an aux connection. I thought of buying one incase my cd player didnt have the connection but when i pulled it out there seemed to be all the connections that that needed to be plugged into the back. After a lot of looking around for the right part to buy I was told it is a thin white connection but i have that in the back of the stereo. Its got 3 wires coming out the back (from memory one is white and velvet). Im hoping that someone here could tell me if thats acutally the right connection for the aux.

I have also tried taking out the glove box to see if i could find the connection hidden away in the back but couldnt get it out as theres a vent going in to the side and was jamming it. Anyone have any idea what i need to do to get it out? The manual says to just pull it out from going up through the fuse box area but it seemed to not want to budge.

If anyone here can guide me to if that connection is the right conneciton for the aux and or how to get that pipe disconnected and reconnected again that would be fantastic :). 

Thanks for any help

Shane

12 hours ago, ShaneAnze said:

Hi everyone,

Apologies if this topic has been done to death on this place but cant find anything that is specific to my confusion. I have been searching the internet and the Hynes manule to try and find the aux input location in the car. Iv been told that its in the glove box but there doesnt seem to be anything there that looks like an aux connection. I thought of buying one incase my cd player didnt have the connection but when i pulled it out there seemed to be all the connections that that needed to be plugged into the back. After a lot of looking around for the right part to buy I was told it is a thin white connection but i have that in the back of the stereo. Its got 3 wires coming out the back (from memory one is white and velvet). Im hoping that someone here could tell me if thats acutally the right connection for the aux.

I have also tried taking out the glove box to see if i could find the connection hidden away in the back but couldnt get it out as theres a vent going in to the side and was jamming it. Anyone have any idea what i need to do to get it out? The manual says to just pull it out from going up through the fuse box area but it seemed to not want to budge.

If anyone here can guide me to if that connection is the right conneciton for the aux and or how to get that pipe disconnected and reconnected again that would be fantastic :). 

Thanks for any help

Shane

mine is to the left as you open the glove box

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club