Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I can't believe this..

Jonanstee
聽Share

Went out to my car this morning to see this up both sides 馃槓

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Oh wow. would be an understatement if that happened to me. Clearly done on purpose. Hopefully you catch whoever did it!

Edited by alexp999
swearing

I'm pretty sure I know who did it but have no proof so there's nothing I can do :( it's every door all the way across. Don't think I've ever been so annoyed

31 minutes ago, Jonanstee said:

I'm pretty sure I know who did it but have no proof so there's nothing I can do :( it's every door all the way across. Don't think I've ever been so annoyed

Sounds like cameras. I'd report it to the local authorities and tell them watch the area. Say you have an idea but can't prove it.聽

What goes though someone's mind to destroy someone's belongings/pride and joy whatever you want to call it.聽

i have to leave my car in a car park at night and as I drove in someone drove out and I parked in the space he was in. He was swearing and shouting out the window at me when he drove off. Then the next morning my car had been keyed. Coincidence? I think not. My car was is my pride and joy. I've been working on it hard all last week and now it's ruined :(

50 minutes ago, Jonanstee said:

i have to leave my car in a car park at night and as I drove in someone drove out and I parked in the space he was in. He was swearing and shouting out the window at me when he drove off. Then the next morning my car had been keyed. Coincidence? I think not. My car was is my pride and joy. I've been working on it hard all last week and now it's ruined :(

Presume it doesn't have cameras? What an idiot. Clearly the person giving it all that! Presume you've not got the person's plates or anything?

No cameras :( I have his plate. I know what car is his. Not sure if there is anything I can do though?

20 minutes ago, Jonanstee said:

No cameras :( I have his plate. I know what car is his. Not sure if there is anything I can do though?

I'd go to the local and explain what has happened. But state you're reporting on suspicion and not making any claims. They should note it as it's criminal damage.聽

If you want I can maybe speak to a PC and see if he thinks it's worth it? (I work closely with the police)聽

Utter bar-steward.

If someone can get that angry over a parking space they weren't even using, just聽think what they will be like on the road if someone pulls out on them, that's the kinda person that if left to their own devices ends up like this

Report it, then consider getting a dashcam with parking mode to record it if he tries it again, you never know, you might just聽save a life.

• Like 1

I've got a dash cam. He came at it from behind though so can't see anything :(

3 hours ago, JayG90 said:

I'd go to the local and explain what has happened. But state you're reporting on suspicion and not making any claims. They should note it as it's criminal damage.聽

If you want I can maybe speak to a PC and see if he thinks it's worth it? (I work closely with the police)聽

Please can you. I don't want anything like this happening again

1 hour ago, Dee_82 said:

Utter bar-steward.

If someone can get that angry over a parking space they weren't even using, just聽think what they will be like on the road if someone pulls out on them, that's the kinda person that if left to their own devices ends up like this

Report it, then consider getting a dashcam with parking mode to record it if he tries it again, you never know, you might just聽save a life.

Darren I saw this on the news mate and it really upset me. Having kids myself I feel for the parents here as their little girls may never walk again. Its unbelievable a family out for a nice day and then some _____________ of a driver rushing about like a madman and causes this. It makes you feel helpless because no matter how well you watch your own driving you cant make other be careful on the road. Good job he had the dash cam as well as I wouldnt of put it past the other fella to swap the blame over.聽

• Like 1

How much do you think I'll be looking at to get fixed? It's on every door apart from the boot