Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Im so broke

jack1997

Im kinda sorry posted in this discussin in the first place as theres no real answer to what i would call "Reality HD" 

But Since we're moved on to individual backgrounds; 

I left school at 15 got an apprenticeship earning £120 per week.

left that a year later and left home to live 198km away with a girlfriend at the time, I had no job until I got work with Tesco money was crap there too but i then got in to the pharmaceutical industry after six months at tesco; worked in pharmaceutical place for nine years, had two kids and bought own house 92km further south again and commuted up to work daily, got made redundant in the end and bought the focus.

Had another car reposessed over an additional payment of 100 quid or they would take the car 😀 I got all Tony Montana with them on the phone and one week later had to pull my brand new focus out of the driveway to allow them access to the vehicle they wanted.

picked up new job six months later in another pharmaceutical place which is 15km from home and twice the wages for same work.

Three kids now and having completed my third modified vehicle I've spent 17k on extras with the focus and I can tell you it's really not worth the hassle I've since removed the exterior enhancements because it attracts good and also bad attention, also alot of trouble when It comes to parking it and ensuring it doesn't get dented or stolen.

Reversing in to spaces to hide the exhaust etc. It's much better to have a stock exterior in my opinion having been on the other side of it all it's much more relaxing to have a vehicle which you can drop anywhere without a care. 

I know you will probably rebell against this post, I did too when I was your age and spent 8k modifying a 1,000 pound Toyota Starlet 😀

all completely wastes of money. 

Best modifications are ecu remap on diesel or turbo vehicles, larger exhaust only if it has a turbo, and the audio entertainment system, 

After that there's not much point in any of the bodykit stuff etc. 

Only adds ball ache 

• Like 3

13 hours ago, Lenny said:

Im kinda sorry posted in this discussin in the first place as theres no real answer to what i would call "Reality HD" 

But Since we're moved on to individual backgrounds; 

I left school at 15 got an apprenticeship earning £120 per week.

left that a year later and left home to live 198km away with a girlfriend at the time, I had no job until I got work with Tesco money was crap there too but i then got in to the pharmaceutical industry after six months at tesco; worked in pharmaceutical place for nine years, had two kids and bought own house 92km further south again and commuted up to work daily, got made redundant in the end and bought the focus.

Had another car reposessed over an additional payment of 100 quid or they would take the car 😀 I got all Tony Montana with them on the phone and one week later had to pull my brand new focus out of the driveway to allow them access to the vehicle they wanted.

picked up new job six months later in another pharmaceutical place which is 15km from home and twice the wages for same work.

Three kids now and having completed my third modified vehicle I've spent 17k on extras with the focus and I can tell you it's really not worth the hassle I've since removed the exterior enhancements because it attracts good and also bad attention, also alot of trouble when It comes to parking it and ensuring it doesn't get dented or stolen.

Reversing in to spaces to hide the exhaust etc. It's much better to have a stock exterior in my opinion having been on the other side of it all it's much more relaxing to have a vehicle which you can drop anywhere without a care. 

I know you will probably rebell against this post, I did too when I was your age and spent 8k modifying a 1,000 pound Toyota Starlet 😀

all completely wastes of money. 

Best modifications are ecu remap on diesel or turbo vehicles, larger exhaust only if it has a turbo, and the audio entertainment system, 

After that there's not much point in any of the bodykit stuff etc. 

Only adds ball ache 

Kind of crap on the car repossession thing dude, glad to read/hear you sorted yourself out career & family wise though.  I'm not going into my personal history as it's FOF(first word I can't repeat on this forum, rhymes with book though)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club