Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rear light upgrade

E5GDM

I probably should have asked this question before ordering the 2016 led rear lights, but does anyone know if they're 'plug & play' on my 2014 ST3?

image.jpeg

Yes, Willy on here has done it.

• Like 2

im really liking the led rears, but cant help bu tthink if one does blow, its a full replacement jobby

• Like 2

4 hours ago, E5GDM said:

I probably should have asked this question before ordering the 2016 led rear lights, but does anyone know if they're 'plug & play' on my 2014 ST3?

Where did you order from? Part number?

Part No's 1900003 / 1900005

• Like 2

Thanks Willy.

Found them after a quick search.

Shame that the indicators aren't LED. I can't remember if it was a Volvo that I saw turn off the dual carriageway in front of me the other day but the indicators were LED and lit up in the direction of turning (as in lit up and tail end turning off).

• Like 2

Audis have started doing that. Love them

• Like 1

If Audi's have them then I'll have to check my father's S8. Haven't even given it a look yet since he had it delivered about 2 weeks ago.

On 3 June 2016 at 9:55 PM, supraking said:

im really liking the led rears, but cant help bu tthink if one does blow, its a full replacement jobby

10 minutes & job done, thanks for your help guys

image.jpeg

• Like 2

On 05/06/2016 at 1:47 PM, Zico said:

Thanks Willy.

Found them after a quick search.

Shame that the indicators aren't LED. I can't remember if it was a Volvo that I saw turn off the dual carriageway in front of me the other day but the indicators were LED and lit up in the direction of turning (as in lit up and tail end turning off).

On 05/06/2016 at 8:29 PM, supraking said:

Audis have started doing that. Love them

On 05/06/2016 at 9:37 PM, Zico said:

If Audi's have them then I'll have to check my father's S8. Haven't even given it a look yet since he had it delivered about 2 weeks ago.

All new Mondeo does it as well 

You can buy a semi dynamic indicator kit for cars that don't have them (Google audiretrofits)

Some cars also have the capability in the light fitting but need switching on :)

www.yorkshiredetailing.co.uk - approved resellers of the Highest quality detailing & Valeting supplies

11 hours ago, GingerFlame said:

You can buy a semi dynamic indicator kit for cars that don't have them (Google audiretrofits)

Some cars also have the capability in the light fitting but need switching on :)

www.yorkshiredetailing.co.uk - approved resellers of the Highest quality Detailing & Valeting supplies

I forgot to check my father's car but if it hasn't got them then I doubt he will pay more to get them retro fitted.

This is the turn signal type:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Crystal-Sequential-Switchback-LED-Strips-Dynamic-Indicators-Turn-Signals-DRLs-/272258994180

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club