Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Frozen White - MK7.5 Crraigan

Crraigan

Hey Guys, This is something I've never done but something I look forward to progressing with.

A couple of weeks ago I traded in my Panther Balck 6.5 Zetec S for a Frozen White 7.5 Zetec S and it has been a great week of driving it. Its safe to say I am more than pleased with my purchase.

20160601_160117.jpg20160605_182948.jpg

Now I'm looking to do little bits to it to make it that bit more personal but also bit different to every other fiesta. So please all suggestions are welcome. This is a list of what I have planned already in the future

- alloys Colour change (powder coated)

- Roof Wrapped

- Replacing all bulbs

- HID conversion

- De-badge

- Headlight Tint

- Wrap Steering wheel and vents (already done steering wheel but may change it now if had a proper practice)

Thanks for taking a look and appreciate any suggestions

Also it does need a clean if anyone wants to put forward their detailing equipment, tips and products that would also be great ( I have merguiars 1,2,3)

Lovely car mate, always liked them in white :smile:

Take a look at my thread for some ideas if you want!

Nice car, best colour!

• Like 1

Thanks guys this is the carbon fibre wrapped steering wheel that I did. Took me few attempts but I'm happy with it now. Debating on changing to gloss black to match the centre though. Hmmmm?IMG_20160603_153327.jpg

5 hours ago, Crraigan said:

Thanks guys this is the carbon fibre wrapped steering wheel that I did. Took me few attempts but I'm happy with it now. Debating on changing to gloss black to match the centre though. Hmmmm?IMG_20160603_153327.jpg

You could do the centre console carbon fibre aswell?

@Maxxxykins Haha I could but im not that skilled at wrapping. and I do like the gloss on it. I may have a go though as I have a lot spare

• Like 1

On 06/06/2016 at 5:45 PM, Crraigan said:

@Maxxxykins Haha I could but im not that skilled at wrapping. and I do like the gloss on it. I may have a go though as I have a lot spare

What about the door handles? They're easy to take off!

Looks nice on the wheel, maybe doing the inside door handles would look good

Cheers for the ideas guys. I'll give them ago when I have a bit of time. Is there a tutorial to get the handles off?

Or isit easily explained?

On 06/06/2016 at 11:45 AM, Maxxxykins said:

Nice car, best colour!

+1!

I'd de-badge and de-tango straight away! Both are easy, cheap and effective mods.

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Crraigan said:

Cheers for the ideas guys. I'll give them ago when I have a bit of time. Is there a tutorial to get the handles off?

Or isit easily explained?

Literally just get a plastic tool and pry it off as far as I remember, quite a few clips on them though.

13 hours ago, Dan P said:

+1!

I'd de-badge and de-tango straight away! Both are easy, cheap and effective mods.

This will be getting done when it's try and I have purchased all headlight bulb replacements so I can do it all in one. I'm looking for HID Kit on HIDs direct but unsure what is compatible. May just email

Can someone help? I am looking at putting in a HID Kit. but can you get the same/similar output and effect from just replacing the bulbs?

@Tom-B64 I think I've seen something you've done with your light? maybe you can help or point me in the right direction

@Crraigan Yes mate I've just got bulbs from CEUK. I recommend the dipped beam, sidelights, reverse lights and number plate units. Steer clear of the main beams.

1 hour ago, Tom-B64 said:

@Crraigan Yes mate I've just got bulbs from CEUK. I recommend the dipped beam, sidelights, reverse lights and number plate units. Steer clear of the main beams.

I don't like my DRL either mine are not LED strip. Not sure what to do about those

3 minutes ago, Crraigan said:

I don't like my DRL either mine are not LED strip. Not sure what to do about those

Neither are mine so I thought I'd go for the CEUK main beams (which are DRL's in ours) but the main beam is terrible. They're quite white as DRL's just driving round in the day light but as soon as you want them for main beams they're awful. Almost not worth putting main beam on

Thanks for the info Tom

What colour was you thinking for your alloys? I too have just recently purchased a Fiesta Zetec S in Frozen White. Have you considered the anthracite 5 spoke alloys used on the ST?

Russ

I don't want t purchase new ones atm I'm just going to go for a powder coat of I'm thinking gunmetal grey. I've recently wash/polished/waxed it and put on some wind deflectors. Just waiting for pay day to get the alloys in 

• 2 weeks later...

I'm thinking about Matt black or gunmetal Mk7.5 17 inch alloys on my White ZS soon 

Okay I haven't updated in a while as I haven't had enough time to do anything. Today I received a roll of wrap which I am going to do tomorrow. Also today I had my alloys sprayed Gloss Black and I am really happy with them. once wrap is on and set I wil give it a clean and upload some update pictures

• Like 1

This was a first attempt at wrapping the roof. It does need redoing now I've had a practice I think I know where I've gone wrong. It's all experience

20160706_005429.jpg

I don't get how the photos work on this!!! 😠😠

Moving in as you can see the wheels are now gloss black and here is a picture of the alloysreceived_10210188583498875.jpeg

And lastly I have upgraded the dipped beam and DRL bulbs

20160705_235508.jpg

Roof and wheels look good dude!

What bulbs did you go for?

Looks good, do you have any side on pixs of the new alloys on the car ? 

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club