Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My Fiesta 1.25 Zetec

JS24

Ordered it about 2 months ago, after a few false alarms from my dealership, it finally turned up 1 day after my expected delivery date. So made a quick run down to check it out, give it the all clear to be prepped and taxed.

...but I have to wait 2 weeks to pick it up as unfortunately I'm away next weekend so can't get down there until then :( bad times.

anyways here are some pictures for everyone to enjoy. Let me know what you think :)

31102009195e.jpg

31102009196e.jpg

31102009194e.jpg

lovely! i think the zetecs look very nice in white, suits the wheels well. i bet you can't wait!

very nice , thats the same as mine but i have the diesel , white is the best ;)

erm that was about 11,500 with a few extras, gots mats and Y cable thrown in too.

Nah, it's not the maidstone one :)

Cannot wait until I can pick it up :D:D

my friend had one of these 1.25 82hp fiestas as a courtesy car it was very nippy and mid range really good but the stats say it does 0-60 in 13 secs which is very wrong

my friend had one of these 1.25 82hp fiestas as a courtesy car it was very nippy and mid range really good but the stats say it does 0-60 in 13 secs which is very wrong

even my 1.4tdci is very nippy and thats only 68bhp

From a fellow Zetec owner ... Very nice car. :) Not long to wait now. If it's anything like my car then you'll love it.

Did you order a spare wheel, btw? Not sure if you are bothered at all, but I asked for a spare instead of the 'shaving foam' repair kit which is normally supplied, (just for added confidence). Personally, it didn't cost me anything extra from my dealer, though I have heard that some people have had to pay an extra 30 quid. (Still worthwile though, I think - and if you can't collect your car for another few days, it will give the dealer time to supply one if you rang him in good time). You may also want to consider a set of 'carpet' car mats, if they are not included. (Again, about £25 to £30 from the Ford dealer).

These are the only 'extras' I needed - the rest of the car is totally fine as it is! (Though I did also buy a few 'car washing/polishing' items and some official Ford motor oil, brake fluid and coolant etc.)

Happy motoring.

Sarc.

--------------------

Ford Fiesta Zetec 1.4 in Colorado red, (3-door/petrol/manual transmission), QuickClear heated windscreen, bog-standard 15" alloys, chrome bits here there and everywhere, real spare wheel instead of the 'shaving foam' tyre repair kit which is normally supplied. (Would have also liked a built-in Jelly Baby dispenser, but sadly they haven't been invented yet). Ordered on 21st July. Build date: 5th September (Valencia). Delivery date: 29th Sept (2009)

If anyone is interested I've done my own, personal REVIEW of the car, which includes loads of photos etc. Please click the following banner:

minibanneranimated.gif

it does about 12s from 0-60,i got it down to 11.9,it is quite nippy,i dont know how the people in ford got the 13secs figure????

Sarc: Yeah I did opt for the spare wheel and as far as I remember it didn't cost me anything :) and I also got the mats thrown in for free, and yeh I'm sure I will love it, I just hate the fact I know it's sat there and I cannot go and drive it :( but I'm counting down the days until I can!

Only things I had added were the bluetooth and usb.

Well once I've picked it up, I'll do some timing and see what I can get from it, so far all I've heard are positive reviews about the drive of it, so I'm really really looking forward to it.

Thanks for the comments all :)

Sarc: Yeah I did opt for the spare wheel and as far as I remember it didn't cost me anything :) and I also got the mats thrown in for free, and yeh I'm sure I will love it, I just hate the fact I know it's sat there and I cannot go and drive it :( but I'm counting down the days until I can!

Only things I had added were the bluetooth and usb.

Well once I've picked it up, I'll do some timing and see what I can get from it, so far all I've heard are positive reviews about the drive of it, so I'm really really looking forward to it.

Thanks for the comments all :)

I didn't actually order the USB/Bluetooth, which I was worried that I'd regret ... but, I'm still more than happy with the car and don't really miss these extra options.

My dealer just wouldn't throw in any free car mats as I'd already bled him dry with a good overall price discount, 12 months road tax instead of 6, half a tank of petrol and the free spare wheel. (He did, however, also let me keep the 'shaving foam' tyre repair kit - not that I'll ever use it though, and it's just stored in the garage, along with the spiders, rather than taking up valuable boot space).

The car itself is brilliant - definitely the best we've ever owned. Lovely to drive, very quiet, smooth gears, loads of gadgets ... and it just looks gorgeous! :D

Remember, when you get it, to post some piccies if you get the chance.

And in the meantime, if you haven't already seen it, I've got my own personal review HERE. There are quite a few photos of the car to have a look at, including close-ups of a lot of the internal features etc.

Sarc.

--------------------

Ford Fiesta Zetec 1.4 in Colorado red, (3-door/petrol/manual transmission), QuickClear heated windscreen, bog-standard 15" alloys, chrome bits here there and everywhere, real spare wheel instead of the 'shaving foam' tyre repair kit which is normally supplied. (Would have also liked a built-in Jelly Baby dispenser, but sadly they haven't been invented yet). Ordered on 21st July. Build date: 5th September (Valencia). Delivery date: 29th Sept (2009)

If anyone is interested I've done my own, personal REVIEW of the car, which includes loads of photos etc. Please click the following banner:

minibanneranimated.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Just a little update for everyone, picked up the car yesterday...and I LOVE it. So glad with my choice, just wanna go and live in it haha :D It's just brilliant it really is, and it's so nice to drive too :)

I will post some pictures soon for everyone :)

Nice one JS! The car looks great btw - I have mine ordered - same colour and the Zetec 1.25 also - cannot wait - they tell me it's being built this Friday so hopefully have it before Christmas!

Indeed take as many photos as possible all angles inside and out! Particularly as mine's the same so it'll passify me until I get it!

Enjoy,

Peter

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club