Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Quick question

Fezzza98

Hi all,

Just a quick question that will probably come across stupid but i want to make sure. I have a 65 plate red edition and im buying this rear diffuser but i want to make sure it will defos fit, can someone confirm

http://www.sico-developments.co.uk/collections/2012-onwards-mk7-5-fiesta-zetec-s/products/fiesta-mk-7-5-rs-look-rear-bumper?variant=5966104580

3 hours ago, Fezzza98 said:

Hi all,

Just a quick question that will probably come across stupid but i want to make sure. I have a 65 plate red edition and im buying this rear diffuser but i want to make sure it will defos fit, can someone confirm

http://www.sico-developments.co.uk/collections/2012-onwards-mk7-5-fiesta-zetec-s/products/fiesta-mk-7-5-rs-look-rear-bumper?variant=5966104580

Pretty sure that is the full rear bumper and diffuser as one unit, not just the diffuser, pretty sure @M4RC has this, best to ask him!

Should fit. But as said it's full rear bumper

Yeah, this is the one I have. 

To to be honest I'd just go with the diffuser itself, these bumpers are a terrible fit and all fixings need cut in, the amount of time spent on mine is unreal, due to it being made out of fibreglass it needs a serious amount of primer and bits smoothed out. 

Even after all the work on mine it still isn't sitting perfect, also when i shut my boot it hits the bumper and that's the boot adjusted as much as possible. 

On on the upside I'm getting a custom made exhaust for it on Saturday :D

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club