Do Not Sell My Personal Information

ste's mk7 zetec s tdci

ste buzz

Bought this little diesel after being fed up of my Octavia vrs breaking every other week. Absolutely made up so far over double the mpg I was getting and the bargain tax was a nice bonus.

It's a 61 with 49k Fsh and very good condition all round, the power is a massive come down but I'm getting used to it now.

So from this..

IMG_20160207_160838_edit_1454937919899.j

To this, after I'd cleaned it closer to my standards, gave it a quick hand polish with 3m finesse and a coat of Poorboys natty wax for now..

IMG_20160604_200205.jpg

IMG_20160604_200309.jpg

Changed the horrible yellow sidelights to some 'cob' bulbs.

PhotoGrid_1465038943424.jpg

HID Kit with bulb holders, more cob bulbs for number plate lights and wind deflectors all ordered. Plate will go on as soon as I receive the log book.

Bought this so my wife can learn to drive too so won't be going mad with it but plans so far are as follows:
-HID - done
-wind deflectors - done
-private plate on
-upgrade all bulbs - halfway there
-windows tinted
-mountune short shifter
-35mm springs
-17" wheels

• Like 1

Fitted wind deflectors.

IMAG3927.jpg

Cob number plate bulbs

IMAG3929.jpg

HID's

IMAG3937.jpg

Also received these

IMAG3924.jpg

IMAG3925.jpg

Trying to sell some bits off my old car to fund more progress but there will be more to follow soon.

• Like 1

Looking good. You looking at mountuning anything else? I see your short shift in there

• Like 1

That's just the planned list for now, not really sure still finding out the mods for these at the minute, hopefully will have the mounting shifter bought this month though.

Had a play with the snow foam, very impressed with it.

IMAG3962.jpg

Used Poorboys qd+ after the wash but found it to be very greasy, so went over it with demon shine, gives a far better finish for a quarter of the price. Nice beading this morning too.

IMAG3963.jpg

IMAG3965.jpg

Nice. I really love polished metallic black. Miss my old one. If you don't mind me asking what HIDs did you purchase? 

On 13/06/2016 at 7:52 PM, ste buzz said:

Just got them off eBay mate.

I've looked on eBay. I just don't want to purchase a crap brand. I know it's usually a debate but hAve you ever had trouble with the law MOT using HID?

5 hours ago, Crraigan said:

I've looked on eBay. I just don't want to purchase a crap brand. I know it's usually a debate but hAve you ever had trouble with the law MOT using HID?

They all probably come from the same production line anyway as I've had 10+ sets over the years and their pretty much identical, never had any fail mot and never questioned. So long as they are in a projector headlight that is correctly aligned their is no issue.

I can get you the item number of what I ordered if you like?

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club