Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Tyre size question

deziie3

How do I make my tyres sit like this on my alloys what size would these be? I think these look really well 5758974872ece_ImageUploadedByFordOC14654

Sent from my iPad using Ford OC

Ford Focus I'm looking to buy these alloys n the tyres will be 235/40/18 standard but looking to make mine like this

ask a bmw 1 series owner as per photo

and another yoof joins the stretched tyre "scene"

i'm sure your local alloy wheel refurb centre will be welcome of the extra business lol..........

;-)

• Like 2

You just need a tyre that is narrower than what you have now.

Looks pretty ridiculous though imo.

I love the fact that mine are the opposite, alloys are nicely set it and there is a rim protector as well, built in to the tyre side wall.

They saved me scraping my alloy on the roundabout when a van squeezed me against the inside and I brushed the curb.

Not sure tyre stretch is legal anymore is it?  Or is a certain amount still allowed?  I know a few people that have had to fit proper tyres recently lol.

Any chance of a picture alexp999? And just thought it looked nice and fatter and higher then normal low profiles what are a pain with curbs any advice is welcome plus mine will be in silver not black

59 minutes ago, alexp999 said:

You just need a tyre that is narrower than what you have now.

Looks pretty ridiculous though imo.

I love the fact that mine are the opposite, alloys are nicely set it and there is a rim protector as well, built in to the tyre side wall.

They saved me scraping my alloy on the roundabout when a van squeezed me against the inside and I brushed the curb.

What rim protectors do you have? They would have saved mine today :(

The rim protectors are just part of the standard tyres on the ST. They are Goodyear Eagle F1 AS2s:

IMAG0072.jpg

IMAG0075.jpg

• Like 2

Or yeah I'll have a look at the tyres what size are your alloys and what size does tyres say mine would be 235/40/18 or 235/35/19

26 minutes ago, alexp999 said:

The rim protectors are just part of the standard tyres on the ST. They are Goodyear Eagle F1 AS2s:

Continental Sport Contact 5 and Michelin Pilot Sport 3 have rim protection too. (I really liked the Continentals on my Focus but my last set only lasted 16,000 miles on the front).

do ya think i've taken the whole tyre stretch / camber stance mods a bit too far ?................

:-D

maxresdefault.jpg

• Like 3

Each to their own ahahaha

• 1 month later...
On 10/06/2016 at 3:34 PM, biff55 said:

do ya think i've taken the whole tyre stretch / camber stance mods a bit too far ?................

:-D

maxresdefault.jpg

What an absolute SPANNER!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club