Do Not Sell My Personal Information

No Claims Discounts

Dee_82

So can anyone tell me why 6 years no claims discount gets me a grand total of..... wait for it...... 4% discount!

I get 10% discount for just being apart of this forum so why on earth does forum membership give a better discount then not actually using my insurance!

Totally raging at the moment, insurance from Flux almost doubled, I had expected a bump due to the higher tax, moving to a different home and a slight increase in mileage but damn, changing from 33pm to 60pm was a lot more then I was expecting.  And that's with my great 10% forum discount and my hardly worth it 6 years NCD!!

Not amused flux

Rant over

Hi Dee_82

First of all I'd like to apologise that you feel this way, could you drop me a quick PM with your details so I can trace the policy please? I'm keen to look at why there was such an increase and to also see if we can do anything to reduce this for you.

Kind regards,
Dan.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club