Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Headlamp upgrade

Paddy Fusion

Morning all.

I've recently started a new job which entails a fair bit of driving my 07 Fusion on unlit country lanes.

Well the standard headlights are not the best so I'm wondering is there a decent light upgrade available for the 'ole' girl.

Many thanks guys.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Paddy Fusion said:

Morning all.

I've recently started a new job which entails a fair bit of driving my 07 Fusion on unlit country lanes.

Well the standard headlights are not the best so I'm wondering is there a decent light upgrade available for the 'ole' girl.

Many thanks guys.

Hi Phil,

The best upgrade would be cutting some "Osram Nightbreaker Unlimited Plus" bulbs in both high & low beam fitments there 110% Brighter yet still 55 Watt and 100% road legal👍

I have them fitted in my focus and rarely use the high beam as there so good.

best price is on eBay.co.uk 

The focus standard bulbs weren't great neither but upgrade bulbs are best way to go, 

Also if your headlights lensew have turned a bit smoky yellow; there are toothpaste style restoration kits available too. 

after replacing bulbs i highly recommend stopping in to a garage to have the headlight alignment corrected for optimum results 👍

• Like 2

On 6/12/2016 at 9:17 AM, Lenny said:

Hi Phil,

The best upgrade would be cutting some "Osram Nightbreaker Unlimited Plus" bulbs in both high & low beam fitments there 110% Brighter yet still 55 Watt and 100% road legal👍

I have them fitted in my focus and rarely use the high beam as there so good.

best price is on eBay.co.uk 

The focus standard bulbs weren't great neither but upgrade bulbs are best way to go, 

Also if your headlights lensew have turned a bit smoky yellow; there are toothpaste style restoration kits available too. 

after replacing bulbs i highly recommend stopping in to a garage to have the headlight alignment corrected for optimum results 👍

100% agree. Nighbreakers are a real improvement & the eBay price is as little as £15 for a pair!

• Like 1

Thank you guys.   👍

I'll have a look on e bay for a pair.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 6/16/2016 at 10:15 AM, Paddy Fusion said:

Thank you guys.   👍

I'll have a look on e bay for a pair.

Also look to upgrade the sidelights with LEDs - they will be fit and forget, look for the Osram nightbreakers as the main bulbs, or indeed some Phillips +50s.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Up date on the bulb situation guys.

Osram Night Breakers fitted...Massive improvement, thanks all for input.