Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Thinking on buying a second hand Fiesta Zetec S

corsic-ar07

If you want a Zetec S you can get one in sea grey with less than 2000 miles on the clock for 12,000 Pounds at motorpoint I think they even have leather. Check it out on the web there are a couple to choose from.

Keep in mind these are "JGB" cars ,

6 months old, 26 or more different drivers,less than 100 miles per week!

Never done over 30mph.

They might have low miles,but have proberbly never been driven in 5th gear!

Dave

Keep in mind these are "JGB" cars ,

6 months old, 26 or more different drivers,less than 100 miles per week!

Never done over 30mph.

What does JGB stand for? I assume these cars are demonstrator vehicles or something? Are a lot of the nearly-new cars advertised on carSupermarkets demonstrator vehicles and that is the reason for their price? My dad didn't think it would be wise to buy an ex-demo car as they'll have been tested and not driven normally.

What does JGB stand for? I assume these cars are demonstrator vehicles or something? Are a lot of the nearly-new cars advertised on carSupermarkets demonstrator vehicles and that is the reason for their price? My dad didn't think it would be wise to buy an ex-demo car as they'll have been tested and not driven normally.

I'd like to know what JGB stands for as well. I know at Motorpoint a lot of the cars are sourced from hire car firms like Hertz (even the delivery miles only ones). You have to be careful because some come in via Ireland and may not be UK spec. Not always a bad thing because sometimes you get more kit but more often than not you get less even though the models have the same names.

I know that my Titanium came from a small hire car firm headquarters Eastbourne only a couple of branches. It certainly hadn't been mistreated and was in mint condition except for a light scuff on the rear passenger side alloy accross half the spokes. Motorpoint replaced that wheel with a new one before I even had chance to ask for it great service I have to say.

we have a black zetec s with skirts 17" tints 58plate with less than 6k on clock for 11995

Mmm, I reckon a brand new one could be had for similar money!

we have a black zetec s with skirts 17" tints 58plate with less than 6k on clock for 11995

I phoned a garage today and have put a deposit down on one I saw on Autotrader which was better than that deal! :-) It has been removed from sale until I decide to buy or not. Hoping to go and view it later this week as it is unfortunately over 100 miles away so not easy! Still can't completely make my mind up though and will have to consider the part exchange value of my car and the number plate transfer process.

I phoned a garage today and have put a deposit down on one I saw on Autotrader which was better than that deal! :-) It has been removed from sale until I decide to buy or not. Hoping to go and view it later this week as it is unfortunately over 100 miles away so not easy! Still can't completely make my mind up though and will have to consider the part exchange value of my car and the number plate transfer process.

Looked at a couple of really clean brand new ones in the local Ford dealership today and I really can't wait until I can get a chance to go down to see the one I have a deposit on.... really excited, especially seeing everyone else's photos on here! :-) Would have been today, but typically the salesman is off today so will have to wait until both my dad and I are off to go down but been busy trying to swap shifts at work as my next day off is Tuesday!!

Just started a new thread, but I've been and seen the car mentioned above, and taken the plunge to buy it! Collect it on Tuesday 24th November! Can't wait!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club