Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

FIESTA MK7.5 17" WHEEL OPTIONS AND TPMS ISSUES

pedro20001

Evening everyone. Had my 2015 Zetec  s 140 for 3 weeks now and not happy to find a buckled wheel. looking at a set of team dynamic Monica's to replace the rubber alloys but wondering about the tyre pressure sensors. I put on the steel spare and it didn't trigger any warning lights. Any advice please and if lights do come on is it just a yellow light in the combi meter or does it flash on the stereo and sat nav screen? Thanks in advance 

I have replaced my alloys without fitting TPMS sensors on the new wheels. I permanently have the warning light on the dash plus get a warning on the stereo/sat nav screen when I turn on the ignition and occasionally whilst driving.

If you're not getting a warning then maybe your spare also has a TPMS sensor.

thanks Dan for the reply, I think I can live with that...it'll be worth it for knowing my alloys aren't going to fold up at the first sign of a pothole!  As a bonus, my insurance company aren't charging me for changing them either!

just swap the tpms sensors over . not exactly difficult with the tyre off, any tyre place can swap them over, just get 4 rubber tyre valves off ford dealer that match the sensors

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club