Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New fiesta accessories

rabfox

Hi everyone,

i am new to the forum. i have recently just bought a new fiesta zetec 1.25 in white. i fell for it since it came out hoever my next door neighbour bought the zetec s version and i had to get 1. we have been discussing vaious things regarding the cars and one thing in which is mud guards.

does anyone know if its possible to get mud guards and if so how much are they about. he seems to think its possible for my car because i hav no sideskirts but obv ith his being the zetec s he doesnt think the mud guards will fit his car.

if also possible would someone be able to inform me of prices if i was going to look at extending my spoiler to the zetec s type and buying a new anthracite grey defuser.

thanks guys

rab

Hi everyone,

i am new to the forum. i have recently just bought a new fiesta zetec 1.25 in white. i fell for it since it came out hoever my next door neighbour bought the zetec s version and i had to get 1. we have been discussing vaious things regarding the cars and one thing in which is mud guards.

does anyone know if its possible to get mud guards and if so how much are they about. he seems to think its possible for my car because i hav no sideskirts but obv ith his being the zetec s he doesnt think the mud guards will fit his car.

if also possible would someone be able to inform me of prices if i was going to look at extending my spoiler to the zetec s type and buying a new anthracite grey defuser.

thanks guys

rab

http://www.ford-shop.com/acatalog/Ford_Fie...ccessories.html have a look at that, gives you a rough idea!

and i think these are right...

Rear spoiler £180

Rear Diffusor £180

Side skirts £135 each

Front lower spoiler £205

I was asked if I would like to have a set fitted when I bought my Fiesta, can’t say how much as I said no to the offer (can’t really see the point in them). But you can definitely get mud flaps as I’ve seem a light blue fiesta around here with a set on. :)

HTH

Cyb

Local Ford garage offered me mud flaps and car mats for £140 when I bought my new Fiesta.

I declined and got mats from their parts dept for £28 then ordered mud flaps from Ford Parts UK for £43+vat +post. Fitting is easy regardless what they say. If you can use a spanner and a screwdriver you can fit them in 20 mins. Can also find on e-bay.

Mud flaps fit onto non skirted body and look good - also protect from stone chips - see other threads.

Someone also posted good pics of mud flaps.

Kev

Local Ford garage offered me mud flaps and car mats for £140 when I bought my new Fiesta.

I declined and got mats from their parts dept for £28 then ordered mud flaps from Ford Parts UK for £43+vat +post. Fitting is easy regardless what they say. If you can use a spanner and a screwdriver you can fit them in 20 mins. Can also find on e-bay.

Mud flaps fit onto non skirted body and look good - also protect from stone chips - see other threads.

Someone also posted good pics of mud flaps.

Kev

Were you able to get the flaps on without removing the wheels?

I got my mudflaps from a Ford seller on e-bay, my bf fitted them easily without removing the wheels. Ford dealer said they would charge £45 to fit!!!

I thought the fiesta (especially the titanium and s versions) had original mudflaps..

isnt that the case?

:blink:

Yes managed it without taking off wheels. Needed a short dumpy screwdriver and turned front wheels full lock both ways to give better access to fronts.

Would be a doddle if wheels were removed but it can be done.

You just remove a couple of plastic plug/locks and replace with ones supplied in bag with flaps. Then attach with clamps to bottom edge of sills.

Kev

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club