Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Over revving when I stop

Stouty

When I am driving it feels like the car is trying to push me fast at times up the worse thing is! Is when I come to a stop and I put my foot down on the cluch I hear the engan making a loud Reving sound then dies back down its wose on G1 could any one help thanks Fiesta 2007 encore :(

When I am driving it feels like the car is trying to push me fast at times up the worse thing is! Is when I come to a stop and I put my foot down on the cluch I hear the engan making a loud Reving sound then dies back down its wose on G1 could any one help thanks Fiesta 2007 encore :(

Hi

Welcome to FOC

I am not sure what your problem is but as its a 2007 model Ii would take it to your local dealer to be checked under warranty asap. Could be a dangerous fault.

I actually had the same problem yesterday with my Fiesta but its a 1996 model. The other main difference between mines and yours is that mines hasnt been started for a year so I was expecting the engine to be shakey on startup. It stopped doing that after about 2 minutes.

So as said above, definately take it back to the dealer!

I MEAN ITS 1997

I MEAN ITS 1997

It sound like some thing spinning when I drive and when the brakes go on and cluch down some thing spins out and makes the load rev sound and then dies back down

let me get this stright.. as soon as you push clutch down the car revs high then dies down?

How many seconds does it stay reved before it fies down?

Perhaps its a worn throttle cable or sticky one?

let me get this stright.. as soon as you push clutch down the car revs high then dies down?

How many seconds does it stay reved before it fies down?

Perhaps its a worn throttle cable or sticky one?

It last for 3secs