Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hello - New 2014 Focus owner

REJ

Hi

Just bought my first Ford in 35 years of driving - 2014 focus Nav 1.6 diesel (White) - 14k on it - absolutely love it, and looking to get a few upgrades done (its pre face lift as I like the look better).

Bought as we got wife a Focus Edge 2011 1.6 diesel (Flat red) and I had to get one.... PX my 2009 Merc CLC2.2 that was starting to fall apart (Aircon, alloys, etc), Ford is more comfortable and its not an Auto :biggrin::biggrin:

Will post pics when I get chance but Im sure you all know what one looks like :cool:.

Hi Welcome

hey welcome Robert

Hi again - Just fitted (and amended insurance) Zetec S rear spoiler in Arctic White - £60 - bit of a bargain I think - zero scratches and perfect match. Feeling somewhat chuffed :yahoo:will post photot when I get chance to wash and polish etc car . Rear valence next I think, possibly chip but don't seem to use all power in normal driving anyway (57 mpg.. OMG)

Oh forgot to say - took the 2013 Nav back as I 'discovered' some bad history and got myself a 64 plate nav 1.6 Diesel  - without the appearance pack though... will sort that later. (Was same price as lost the garage extended warranty and have 17 months ford warranty left)

Quick pic - if it doesn't display Ill try another format - 2 hrs internal and ext cleaning today - no wax bar just cheap stuff atm - no auto wash swirls seen at all so far:yahoo:

IMG_20160624_165347.jpg

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club