Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Interior lights

qu1mper

I was wondering if anyone has changed the interior lights? I don't mean the footwell lights, I mean the main lights on the ceiling of the car.

Seeing as all the other lights are red I wonder what others think of having the main interior lights red too? Or would this look rubbish?

Also would it be easy to do, what type of bulb would be needed and where to get them etc?

Thanks

I was wondering if anyone has changed the interior lights? I don't mean the footwell lights, I mean the main lights on the ceiling of the car.

Seeing as all the other lights are red I wonder what others think of having the main interior lights red too? Or would this look rubbish?

Also would it be easy to do, what type of bulb would be needed and where to get them etc?

Thanks

i would think if you changed them to red it would hurt your eyes more if you want to read something at night, and i dont think they would be as bright as red is a dark colour

The bulbs are the same as the ones that go in the footwell. If you look in the manual I think they're the 501 type for the sidelights, rear number plate, and ceiling lights.

I would advise against it, however. You can get away with randomly coloured footlights or even no footlights at all but the cabin lights are a little more important and the constant red would be a terrible strain on the eyes.