Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Help please... Fiesta MK7.5 ST AXLE

M4RC

So I have a 2015 Fiesta 1.0 Ecoboost and it only has drums on the back. 

Ive bought a full ST rear axle so I can swap it over to get the disks but I'm just wondering what I need and what's involved???

i know the abs sensors will just plug in but what about handbrake cables??? Do I need to buy the st one??

also while I'm at it would I be aswell changing to braided lines? Also I'm gonna change the springs while in at it  

thanks

Someone asked the same question on the Fiesta MK7 & MK7.5 Parts, Facebook site and the reply's were all "ST handbrake cable and braided lines" from euro car parts.

I think you would only need the ST handbrake cable  but as you will have the brake lines off you might as well swop them for the braided ones.

Are you still making the fog DRL`s Mark ?

20 hours ago, paul950 said:

Someone asked the same question on the Fiesta MK7 & MK7.5 Parts, Facebook site and the reply's were all "ST handbrake cable and braided lines" from euro car parts.

I think you would only need the ST handbrake cable  but as you will have the brake lines off you might as well swop them for the braided ones.

Are you still making the fog DRL`s Mark ?

Ah okay, thanks I'll have a look. 

I now sell quite a lot of fiesta lights so I don't actually have time to make any custom ones but I do sell some - http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_pgn=1&isRefine=true&_saslop=1&_sasl=auto_beam&rt=nc&redirect=mobile

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club