Do Not Sell My Personal Information

any one got a tutorial for tinting?

smurf1242

So iv never tinted anything befor been told its extremely difficult and that people try and end up just ripping them off and putting them in bin

i have a full set of precut window tints for my back windows just not sure on doing them when i watch on youtube they make it look too easy but i know its not so would like to follow some ones off here.

Thank you

Smurf to do the job correctly, Pro tinters remove the glass completely. All except the glass that is bonded in, so rear window. Rear doors on 5 door the glass gets take out.

I note your in Yorkshire. Plenty pro tints around. Let them do it for you with good quality film.

Guy that did mine www.j7privacyglass.co.uk He is based in Epworth.

no need to take glass out to do it right a pro tinter doesn't need to remove the glass ones that aren't that experienced do.the glass must be spotlessly clean for a start then mix son washing liquid in a spray bottle with water mist the window then from the bottom up apply the tint using a felt squeegee to help smooth I out and remove any bubbles then with a hair dryer warm the tint lightly on both sides of the glass it takes patience

Thank you, alot of people told me that its difficult so never got round to trying it but bought expensive good quality tints seen a few people do it on youtube but they make it look too easy haha