Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Performance recommendations

stocky1986

Before we start can people please reframe from the 'you should have bought a 1.8 or a 2ltr' answers. Cheers.

Hello im looking for some recommendations for some performance upgrades on my 09 mk2 1.6 petrol focus.

intrested in a new

Air filter

Cat exhaust

Bolt on turbo

Hp chip

Looking to spend up to £300 on each.

Will also look at a remap in the future. Im aware that these upgrades will increase my insurance but looking to add 100-120 bhp.

Cheers adam

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

turbo will require major engine rebuilt / new engine management / intercooler etc etc.........  =  mega £££

all the other upgrades , exhaust - air filter - chip will probably net you an extra 20 bhp.

shoulda got an ST for the other extra 100 bhp youre after.........

;-)

• Like 1

whssign.gif

Maybe fitting a larger engine would be the wiser choice here either the 2 litre or an ST engine

• Like 1

overwhelming responce is going to be what you didnt want to hear unfortunatly, and i agree with the other posts.

• Like 2

Cheers guys, will look into an st engine.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Hi,

If you ever need any help with insurance at all then please feel free to drop me a line.

Regards,

Dan.

Why not just save up and get an actual st. There is only soo much you can do with a 1.6 body to put in an ST engine you need the other things as well when you spend all that you would have been better off just selling your 1.6 adding the money spent and get an ST that is from the start you know high performance

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...

What are the best thing I can do for looks and performance and what's a good cheap chip that work for my Ford Fiesta 1.25 2007 don't suggest a bigger engine if I have not long passed test and insurance it to dear so just want to make a few changes