Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Pumaspeed Diesel

willzs

Anyone with a mk 7 diesel?

You can now get a full exhaust system from Pumaspeed and they're looking into a remap too. I had the exhaust fitted yesterday and its made it much more responsive, given it a bit more power and it sounds better aswell.

I'll get some pictures posted over the weekend.

Was looking at these on the Pumaspeed website earlier - they've had the cat-back system available for a while and they've also just added a downpipe, but they're both a bit pricey for my liking.

Can't wait for the remap, I might be interested in that, so long as the price isn't ridiculous. :)

Yeah i saw this, looks really well. I cant wait for the remap either! Is there more noise off the exhaust, and if so does it sound racier or just like your over reving the engine? I know diesels tend not to give much noise with exhaust systems on them. Any chance of a video? it would be great :D

i wont be going for the exhaust but the remap i am really looking forward to.

been for to long in my book :lol:

Just fishing the net I came across this:

The guy states it has been remapped to 115cv (PS) by German tuner DKR.

Shame that the English version is still totally in German. But from what I can see there's no mention of a Fiesta, and frankly why would they bother when they're into tuning serious hypercar motors like RS6 Audis, M5 BMWs and Porsches? But if they have cracked the ECU, then surely others can too? http://www.dkr-tuning.de/web/en/5.html

So come on Pumaspeed, hurry up FFS! :angry:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

why are after market exhaust systems so expensive for this car, like £300+ for a manifold :o

why are after market exhaust systems so expensive for this car, like £300+ for a manifold

I'd hazard a guess that it's down to it being a new model. The bike world is certainly that way, when I bought my 2007 600RR it had just came out and had changed quite a bit from the 2006 model. This meant different exhausts - and pretty much every other accessory, the new ones cost much more than the old ones in most cases.

I guess the companies try to recoup the development costs as soon as possible so charge a premium.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club