Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New exhaust 1.0 ecoboost

Crraigan
聽Share

I'm looking at getting a new exhaust. I want one that gives the growl when foot is down but not too loud when cruising. Any one got any suggestions?

I got mine done by 'power flow' go in there website to find a dealer near you! I stay in Scotland and they are quite limited here so I had to drive to Turriff tyres near Aberdeen! They make custom exhausts to whatever you like! For example I chose twin pipe and I described it as 'loud, but not toooooo loud' once they fitted it my drive home was worth it, was popping and some bangs, managed to scare a few people by accident too馃槣 Highly recommend them聽

also I'm glad I went with 'loud, but not too loud' as it's pretty loud! It's really deep and doesn't sound chavvy either!

hope this helps!馃憣馃徎

I've got a straight pipe one from powerflow on my 1.0 Ecoboost. It's nice when you put your foot down but can get a bit loud when you really boot it. Also when cruising it is a bit droning, alright when you've got your music on but if you just want a bit of silence then it's not good.

I've got used to it over time but even so, don't expect a quiet time with it聽:biggrin:

I聽 wonder why it's called a silencer.

I Stay in Scotland a dont know about down south but went to someone up here in Leven called pipe dynamics聽
mines is exactly as you say nice and DEEP and smooth sounding! then you rev it and sounds amazing more Deep noises than loud @L22EEW has heard it i have a video but unless you have a subwoofer no point even listening to it :)聽

13241487_1104690729595105_169810555_o.jpgI

ST back box does a fair job and can normally be picked up cheap from people who have upgraded theirs, can usually pick them up for 50-80 quid.聽

I have a powerflow backbox for sale.

I have this, custom made - non-branded (Infinity Exhausts Bristol)聽nice little purr.聽

But when putting your foot down, growls like a beast (driving through tunnels is聽the best) :biggrin:

large_gallery_62796_1676_357497_jpg_4189b031317684b291099e58a1f41634.jpg

On 27 June 2016 at 6:02 PM, Paramanic said:

I Stay in Scotland a dont know about down south but went to someone up here in Leven called pipe dynamics聽
mines is exactly as you say nice and DEEP and smooth sounding! then you rev it and sounds amazing more Deep noises than loud @L22EEW has heard it i have a video but unless you have a subwoofer no point even listening to it :)聽

13241487_1104690729595105_169810555_o.jpgI

Where'd you get the rear valance/bumper from looks very nice do you mind me asking how much it cost?聽

On 01/07/2016 at 0:11 AM, JackGregoryy31 said:

Where'd you get the rear valance/bumper from looks very nice do you mind me asking how much it cost?聽

Maxton design buddy聽

Alot! I had discount of exhaust and bumper and painting and still not far from 拢1k with discounts聽

(That's bumper, fitted etc and custom exhaust)聽

• Like 1