Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Your not going to believe this one

peanuts

Got this from another forum so cant check the veracity but here goes .

Transpost ministers are considering a change in the law re collisions.Apparently in a two car collision regardless of fault the driver of the larger engined vehicle will be deemed responsible both by the police and insurance companys also and wait for this one if a driver collides with a pedestrian/cyclist the driver will again be deemed at fault regardless of circumstances !

Has anyone got a reliant robin for sale as i need one to rear end a rangerover with the day this lunacy becomes law !

I sincerely hope someone is pulling your chain as that hasn’t got a ghost of a chance becoming law.

I sincerely hope someone is pulling your chain as that hasn’t got a ghost of a chance becoming law.

what like banning smoking from public places or hunting with dogs ? Never make the statuet books them ? Nothing would supprise me from any of our currunt polatitions tory labour or liberal !

Got this from another forum so cant check the veracity but here goes .

Transpost ministers are considering a change in the law re collisions.Apparently in a two car collision regardless of fault the driver of the larger engined vehicle will be deemed responsible both by the police and insurance companys also and wait for this one if a driver collides with a pedestrian/cyclist the driver will again be deemed at fault regardless of circumstances !

Has anyone got a reliant robin for sale as i need one to rear end a rangerover with the day this lunacy becomes law !

Probably posted by a Sun reader, they will believe anything written in a paper with !Removed! in it. Are you a Sun reader, it would explain a lot ;)

Probably posted by a Sun reader, they will believe anything written in a paper with !Removed! in it. Are you a Sun reader, it would explain a lot ;)

Never beleave the sun newspaper the writers are lieing wa~nkers

what like banning smoking from public places or hunting with dogs ? Never make the statuet books them ? Nothing would supprise me from any of our currunt polatitions tory labour or liberal !

hunting with dogs :blink: I take it you live in the city, come out to the Lincolnshire countryside and spot a hunt not using dogs :D

As for the smoking that did have quite a lot of support and medical reasons for banning it

But we digress …

This hasn’t got a chance in hell

1. how do you classify a ‘large engine? I crash into your 1.6 with my 1.4 and you cop the blame?

2. A drunk steps off the path directly into an on coming vehicle travelling at less than 30mph and you hit him and you are to blame - can't see ANY court standing for that one

3. It would prove a night mare for insurance companies and false claims

etc etc etc

Tell you what I bet you £50 it doesn’t happen in the next 2 years

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club