Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Focus estate heaters

dr1v3r

Hi guy Ihave a focus estate mk1 ( I believe) Y reg. Anyway the heater control switch has stopped allowing us to change to windscreen, feet etc.

Is anyone able to tell me if the controls from a focus hatch n saloon Will work?

Thanks

Mick

On 30/06/2016 at 4:28 PM, dr1v3r said:

Is anyone able to tell me if the controls from a focus hatch n saloon Will work?

Yes they are interchangeable.

But are you sure it's the control that is faulty?

It has been known for the actuator blend cables to become detached from the flaps on the actual heater module, or indeed to break.

• 1 month later...

Hi gmx thanks for the reply and apologese for late response. Your right I finally got to tcheck it out andit does seem to be cable issue. Links in the cable aswell so looks like a new one. 

So I have to buy the whole unit or am I able to get each one separate? If can get separate what am I asking/looking for if it's the centre/direction switch (face/window etc) that does not work?

Thanks again

Mick

Or does anyone happen to know the part number of the blend cable that goes to the middle (face/window etc) switch please?

Thanks

Mick

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club