Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Has the mrk 7 got rear speakers???

boodachris

Hi alll this is pretty strange, right i have had my car (fiesta zetec s) for a week now and i have noticed when i play some music i cant hear no sound in the back but yet they have Speakers plastic mesh on the inside pannel ive looked inside and they seem hollow because of this are they for show?? i went through audio settings to switch sound from front to rear and still no sound.

The car is only 9 months old and if its supose to have rear Speakers then why on earth the pervious ower take them out and HOW?. Can any1 give me answer would very much appreciate it... Thank you....

i don't think the Zetec-S has got rear Speakers.

ford put the speaker bit in so they can product 1 back panel instead of 2 different ones.

I don't no whether they have the cables already installed incase you want to put Speakers in the back though

Thanks for the replay mate, thats put my mind at rest, bit odd that they didnt have rear Speakers... thought every car did exspecially the newer cars cheers........

I'm both surprised and gutted to learn about this.

:(

I'd like to know if Speakers can be easily retro-fitted though - nothing massive, just a simple set of small Speakers to give an improved sound

If you choose the BT/ Voice control and USB option on the Zetec-S it does come with rear speakers

A W E S O M E ! :P

ive got a zetec mk7 with the added bluetooth voice control .does that mean i have rear Speakers , im sure ive heard sound at the back?

thanks

yeh mine never worked till i put it on the computer at work jst book it in im sure they will get them working

Speakers or not, I think Hammie means that if the multi-media system doesn't know it's got rears hooked up - it won't switch them on. The rear Speakers are enabled / disabled in firmware configuration.

And we all know how awesome the firmware for the Fiesta is.

Chris...

Hi alll this is pretty strange, right i have had my car (fiesta zetec s) for a week now and i have noticed when i play some music i cant hear no sound in the back but yet they have speakers plastic mesh on the inside pannel ive looked inside and they seem hollow because of this are they for show?? i went through audio settings to switch sound from front to rear and still no sound.

The car is only 9 months old and if its supose to have rear speakers then why on earth the pervious ower take them out and HOW?. Can any1 give me answer would very much appreciate it... Thank you....

thats strange .. i have a zetec s and have 6 Speakers in my car :S without any extra packs. all as standard.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club