Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hi to all my fellow Fordies!!

KaGirl1982

Hi all. My name's Naomi and I drive a 2010 Ford Ka Zetec TDCI in a rather unique colour Ford call Ivory but I've had everything from green (???) to gold suggested! He's my pride and joy. I bought him from Trustford in May 2015 when I started my driving lessons. I passed my test on May 11th 2016 and have loved every minute of driving my Ka. I've never seen another Ka this colour, saw a Fiesta but not ever a Ka and with him being a diesel too it makes him one of a kind as far I know (until someone tells me differently!). I'd love to get some custom badges and wheel caps but nobody seems to do them which is really frustrating because I see them on other people's cars! I'm half tempted to tap on their windows and ask where they got them but I might get arrested for being a weirdo! Anyway, I digress. Looking forward to being a member and might see you all out on the road!

My Ka.jpg

• Like 3

Hi Welcome

Nice! Not really modded mine but would love the badges and mood lighting inside too. Got a private reg on there but that's about it. Don't want to beef him up too much because what with me being a new driver, I'm not sure I could handle the oomph! :biggrin:

Why thank you! Sounds like you've got quite a project on your hands there! :smile:

Hello and welcome Naomi  really like the colour of your KA.

Enjoy your stay with us

Hello & welcome - congratulations on passing your test :smile:

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club