Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums Messages

Club Announcements

Ford Fair 2016: Tickets and stand passes are now available to purchase. More info here.

Review your Ford: Help others when it comes to buying a car like yours and review your Ford now

Ford Car Parts: View All ford car parts by category. Look for Ford Car Parts now!

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

Superdon

Best Mats MK7

35 posts in this topic

Oh my! I want the black with pink trim!! Anyone used these peeps before?

They are abit plain, but still look good quality.

I think if that discount code for the Mountune mats still worked... Id definitely get those :P

Oh my! I want the black with pink trim!! Anyone used these peeps before?

Seems like a genuine site, I'd order off them!

Anyone got a promotional code for Mountune? :unsure:

PLLEEEEAAAASSSSSEEE

I think those mats would look alot better than than the cheaper unbranded ones :(

I have a Titanium which came with the velour mats, but when I took delivery of my car in January, remember January? Snow, snow, more snow, I decided they would soon be trashed, so I went to Halfords and found a set of see through mats, which I (well actually, 'Mr. KSueFezzMk7') cut to size and lobbed them in on top of my velour mats, so you can still see the spiffy Fez logo ones underneath but they stay pristine clean.

The other big advantage with these see through jobs is that they just wipe clean, no stains, no mess, wipe clean with a damp cloth.

Oh and they were cheap as chips at £14.99 for the front set. What a winner!

http://www.halfords.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_storeId_10001_catalogId_10151_productId_193987_langId_-1_categoryId_165494

Has anyone seen any mats with a squeeze green "type" border?

Dunno. But I'd like a set too! Anyone?

:D

Dunno. But I'd like a set too! Anyone?

:D

Design Your Own

Could be good, never used them :lol:

On designing my own matt, make sure you are sitting down at the price screen :lol:

On designing my own matt, make sure you are sitting down at the price screen :lol:

Jeez, not half!