Do Not Sell My Personal Information

fiesta88

Hi all, my name is mike from wales, I have a 2013 fiesta ecoboost zetec s 125hp, I have had a few issues with the car from new and have always taken care of it as I felt greatfull for being able to own a new car. my problems started in 2014 when the engine failed whilst I was 6 hours away from home on the motorway, it went into fords and had a new engine fitted under warranty. all was good since then until December 2015 when there was white smoke coming from the exhaust in extreme amounts. I had the car recovered to ford and they had said the cylinder head had cracked and it wasn't covered under warranty because it had been over 12 months since the last replacement. so I sorced and engine from pumaspeed in west yorkshier and went to collect it. I replaced the engine myself on the drive as this was in my capabillites and used all my old auxhilleries. the engine started first time and I let it get up to temp and was checking fluids and for warning lights but all was good, so I reversed the car off the drive and took it around the block (a very short distance) and it was smoking yet again to a point where you couldn't even see out the rear view mirror. I have since parked the car up on the drive and has been stood eversince :( I really want to get this car on the road again but have no idea on what it could possibly be. I hope pumaspeed really didn't rip me off as I would not expect that from a company like them. has anyone experienced this yet or maybe have any idea on what could be going on? I know I am new to this site but would really appreciate all the input I can get. many thanks in advance mike.

Hello & welcome :smile:

Hi & welcome :cool:

I have never known of anyone having so many issues with the new Fiesta, that's like a horror story hope you can some answers 

Hi Welcome

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club