• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#16 k8ie

k8ie

• Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Ford Model: MK7 Fiesta Zetec - Vision Blue
Posted 12 November 2009 - 09:34 PM

i say travel 5 mins up the road to the tesco - it's cheaper there anyway!!!

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#17 skyman114

skyman114

Feet Under The Table

• Budding Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 137 posts
  • Ford Model: fusion + 2005

Posted 12 November 2009 - 10:23 PM

As an Ex shell franchise holder (11years ago) i wonder why they have changed the open door policy!
The Garage i had we would get a right ear bashing from the area rep if it was reported that we served from the night window>
On one of the better known estates south of the river you can imagine the quality of scrout that used to walk through the door! and the !Removed! wipes with more DB than BHP that would leave 500miles of rubber on the forecourt....

I say steer well clear of SHELL most of the cashiers that i had seen over the 5 years i was with them were a thieving bunch of @**@%. and yes i do mean all of em!

Unfortunatly, the tills are not that clever, and you can't pre-set an amount of fuel to limit someone to.

I beg to differ> used to be common practice at my place

#18 fiesta_lad

fiesta_lad

Area Rep: Northwest

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,190 posts
  • Ford Model: fiesta mk5
Posted 12 November 2009 - 10:29 PM

i say travel 5 mins up the road to the tesco - it's cheaper there anyway!!!

I find filling up at supermarkets u don't get good millage out of a full tank seems to go down quicker.

#19 fiesta_lad

fiesta_lad

Area Rep: Northwest

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,190 posts
  • Ford Model: fiesta mk5
Posted 12 November 2009 - 10:31 PM

As an Ex shell franchise holder (11years ago) i wonder why they have changed the open door policy!
The Garage i had we would get a right ear bashing from the area rep if it was reported that we served from the night window>
On one of the better known estates south of the river you can imagine the quality of scrout that used to walk through the door! and the !Removed! wipes with more DB than BHP that would leave 500miles of rubber on the forecourt....

I say steer well clear of SHELL most of the cashiers that i had seen over the 5 years i was with them were a thieving bunch of @**@%. and yes i do mean all of em!

I beg to differ> used to be common practice at my place

I have found that all of shell's cashiers are rude and thick

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users