Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Will my medium sized dog fit in a Fiesta boot?

teddyman

I've got a husky,

Its not massive so i'd say medium sized. I *dont* think it'd fit in the boot without the seats down comfortably. It would go in, and would prob be ok but not lots of room.

I've got a rough collie (lassie dog) she is smaller than average but I would have thought she'd fit in quite happily! I won't attempt it though, she'd cover my car in hair :lol: best to have a look for yourself! She fits ok in my Mum's Ka boot too with the seats up, but she doesn't exactly do long journeys.

Looking to get another car and thinking of Fiesta or Focus but any advice out there on the sizr of the Fiesta boot and its suitability for a medium sized dog.

Its not Katie Price is it?....................

don't worry about boot size stick him on your lap or even better still let it roam about the car like most irresponsible dog owners would do :lol: after all a dog is for life and not just for a car journey.lol rant over

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club