Do Not Sell My Personal Information

ZetecS prices

bILLOO

Well, there I was watching Family Guy and the dealer calls me back (he calls once every week or so!) to get me to come down to spend money on a new Fez. Today I decided I would go down for another go... having already been to a dealer about 4 months ago and was quoted 14k for a Zetec S with quickclear, folding mirrors and the street pack.

If I go down this week, what prices should he be quoting me? The street pack and quick clear are standard now(?) so I'll just want the fold in mirrors.

Thanks! B)

Street Pack (17" alloys, Privacy Glass and ESP) are not standard, but sideskirts, quickclear windscreen and alloy pedals are now standard.

Can't give advice on an exact figure you should pay, sorry.

With the price increases of late, if you can get close to 14k then you're doing really well.

The RRP is now going to be £15,500 (or £16k with metalic paint.)

With the price increases of late, if you can get close to 14k then you're doing really well.

The RRP is now going to be £15,500 (or £16k with metalic paint.)

if you are paying full amount in one go you should be able to get £3k off the rrp easy, well with a bit of hagling

if you are paying full amount in one go you should be able to get £3k off the rrp easy, well with a bit of hagling

Hope so... otherwise I'll be looking at a 6 month old one which'll be around 10k?

Hope so... otherwise I'll be looking at a 6 month old one which'll be around 10k?

We just brought a part exchange Zetec S in and Paid £10300 for it so wont be selling it for that price. They holding value really well

Went to the dealer and test drove a Zetec-S... wow... the most fun I've had driving a car in a long time. :)

I've been offered a deal where I pay £3.5k now and in 2 years either pay £6k to keep the car, exchange it for another new Fiesta (and pay about £3k again) or just give them the car back and walk away.

Is this a good deal? It seems too good to be true as it's really affordable!

Well, I thought it was too good to be true. Phoned the dealer and really he's adding APR onto this deal, so I'm not interested. Found a better deal at BuyACar.co.uk but for some reason it charges me for plain white!

we have a 58plate in black with less than 6k on the clock for 11995

That's not bad! Used ones seem to be about 10-12k at the moment.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club