Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Parking sensors

B4K3R

Hi I have a mk3 focus with after market parking sensors on. I was wondering if I could connect it to the stereo so it displays the car with how close I am

depends what aftermarket sensors they are only ones i know for sure that work are xvision

I doubt it would be that simple

this was my screen display after i fitted xvision sensors with the module to convert sensor signal to screen, but since then ive fitted bigger display and reverse camera also.

2015-06-18 18.34.22.jpg

2016-06-04 18.17.22.jpg

• Like 1

you will need to check if you have this connecter behind  o/sboot trim

2015-06-18 18.21.02.jpg

• Like 1

Nope, unfortunatly you need to pull back the carpet/trim back from os of boot area basically its near the back of the o/srear lamp, think theres a diagram somewhere, will see what I can find

• Like 1

found a photo. cant remember how much the module was exactly, think it was about £50, all you do is unplug the power connector out of xvision sensor module , the display interface module has 2 connectors, one connector goes in sensor module and other connector fits into the connector i was pointing out. thats it for wiring. then the interface module needs configuring in the body control module either by ford garage or you can do it via foccus software on laptop and a elm 327 

2015-06-18 18.21.27.jpg

yes, your ford dealer will be able to supply it for you, forgot to say that you dont need the buzzer connected either as the sound comes out Speakers and radio volume reduces like oem sensors.

Will see if I can find part number for you but your local dealer should be able to find it.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club