Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My MK7.5 Fiesta ZS so far! Opinions/advice needed please!

Greenhouse28

Hi all,

I've been a member for years now but have mainly just read in the background so this is my first proper post so bare with me!

I've had a Zetec S for a few years now and have just paid the balloon payment on the finance and now I own the car I've started to do a few small scale mods and I'm after some options/ideas on what to do next? Budget is not too high at the moment so I'm looking for low ish cost ideas. This is what I've done so far...

Rear Number Plate LEDS, Interior LEDS, Limo Tinted Rear Windows, SicoBoost Induction Kit, Wind Deflectors, S Badges front/back.

The advice I need is this (apologies for my lack of knowledge here I'm new to this haha) ...

I've put a SiCoBoost Induction Kit on the car;

http://www.sico-developments.co.uk/products/fiesta-mk7-zetec-s-1-0-sico-boost-induction-kit?variant=798012837

and I'm considering getting this secondary hose; (about £90 when you add the VAT, hose clips and delivery)

https://www.mountunestore.com/collections/mk7-fiesta-1-0t/products/fiesta-b299fox-high-flow-secondary-induction-hose?variant=902990093

what kind of difference do you think I will see if I add this to the engine now that I've got the Sico Boost kit in there too, and would I get even more of the induction WOOTSHHH sound haha? or would it make no difference?

Also does anyone know where I can get Black Ford Badges with White font please, I can't seem to find them anywhere online that are in stock?

Opinions/help/advice would be very much appreciated!

Thank you!

20160711_153903000_iOS.png20160611_094843000_iOS.png20160711_155804000_iOS.png20160719_160904000_iOS.png20160715_044834068_iOS (2).jpg20160424_152436228_iOS.jpg

• Like 1

st rear diffuser, best mod ive done to near enough any car

as for badges, you may struggle as ford has kicked off

• Like 1

couple people on eBay are selling badges and are good quality @L22EEW got some too 

Ford badges easily obtainable on eBay.  Just need to find a seller willing to make them ;)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club