Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Retro-fitting Ford CD Player

Mimik

So to cut a long story short, my brother has just bought a '99 Fiesta with a cassette player that wouldn't switch on. We brought him a Ford 6000 Cd player as a replacement but, after removing the old one, found out that the reason the old one wasn't working was that the wiring had been upgraded to take an aftermarket cd player.

We are now looking for a way to convert the existing wiring (without cutting it) to allow it to take the ford CD Player, rather than paying out for a new one.

I've found one on eBay, but I'm not sure if it's the one we need: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...e=STRK:MEWAX:IT

If anyone has any other suggestions then they would be massively appriciated!

Hmm the only way I've known for a Ford loom to be upgraded to connect to an aftermarket stereo is to buy the adapter that you linked to. Are you sure that they haven't just installed one of those looms and tucked the connectors down the back?

I've not seen one that goes the other way tbh

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club