Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Parking Sensors on MK 2.5

shiwarrior

Don't worry, I've got 2 different questions this time, as I know its probably been asked to death

Has anyone got a Focus MK 2.5 that has come out the factory with parking sensors on can tell me if you just have an audio beep or do you have some sort of panel as well ? if you have something on the dash for this, what do they look like ?

Also , anyone with aftermarket parking sensors that has a vision blue Focus and the sensors match the colour ? if so where did you get them from ?

Thanks all

Factory fitted sensors on my mk2.5 titanium. Just an audio beep when reversing, no panel.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Russ said:

Factory fitted sensors on my mk2.5 titanium. Just an audio beep when reversing, no panel.

+1

cheers Russ, i'll get aftermarket ones that do the same then to keep it to factory as poss

• Like 1

13 hours ago, shiwarrior said:

cheers Russ, i'll get aftermarket ones that do the same then to keep it to factory as poss

I got aftermarket ones with beep only colour coded to the paint and and you cannot know the difference. 

PDC.jpg

I haven't colour coded mine (unless you count dirt as colour coding lol). The eBay specials were a very similar colour anyway

19 hours ago, trailertrash said:

+1

+ another 1.

4 hours ago, Ken.K said:

I got aftermarket ones with beep only colour coded to the paint and and you cannot know the difference. 

Have you got a link to these?

I told my mate and he did it for me not sure what he used.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Thanks Ken, but your car is a lot darker than mine, so easier to match, vision blue is a different blue altogether (at least that's what I think, might not be correct)

• Like 1

Mine was grey. Are you london based can give you his contact

I am not in London unfortunately, but thanks for the help Ken

I am not in London unfortunately, but thanks for the help Ken

I will ask my mate what parking sensors he used

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

any news Ken ?

not sure if any of these ebay/amazon ones in blue are the correct colour for my car, so difficult to get ones in "vision Blue"

even googled the Ford "X Vision" ones, but seem to be in black, maybe I should walk into Ford and ask them?

any news Ken ?

not sure if any of these ebay/amazon ones in blue are the correct colour for my car, so difficult to get ones in "vision Blue"

even googled the Ford "X Vision" ones, but seem to be in black, maybe I should walk into Ford and ask them?

Completelt forgot mate sorry I have just messaged him should know by this evening.

no worries Ken, cheers mate

They are called parksafe.

thanks Ken

they don't seem to do a vision blue, perhaps one of these might be the right colour?

https://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=srs%3D2465301031%26search-alias%3Dspecialty-aps&field-keywords=ford

im thinking the "Candy Blue"

cheers

thanks Ken

they don't seem to do a vision blue, perhaps one of these might be the right colour?

https://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=srs%3D2465301031%26search-alias%3Dspecialty-aps&field-keywords=ford

im thinking the "Candy Blue"

cheers

Why not get a neutral colour or close to and then buy a paint can and spray it

• 2 weeks later...

ah yeah I can do, never used a pray can (and I don't do maintenance of my car) but would the paint peel or or what ever or would it be ok ? if I get a good make?