Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fitting backbox

Patrico777

Alright guys my backbox is corroded about 5-10cm big starting to crack, I am thinking of getting this Hornet sport backbox that is on eBay for £75 the seller have send me also video how it sounds and I think it sounds perfect for only £75 but my question is will it be loud on motorway??? Check out the video yourself here is link you dont need to log-in or something just play it, 

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10153519979881279&id=1482884952001047&refsrc=https%3A%2F%2Fm.facebook.com%2Fmichael.mcclarron%2Fvideos%2F10153519979881279%2F&_rdr

and here its on ebay 

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/121924298645 

image.png

Probably sounds abit, waspy? lol

• Like 1

7 hours ago, MPX309 said:

Horny more like :wink:

7 hours ago, MPX309 said:

Sounds good right :) How will it be on motorway im not sure 

I had a very similar exhaust from Sniper and it was annoying as hell on the motorway but other than that sounded sweet

54 minutes ago, Crraigan said:

I had a very similar exhaust from Sniper and it was annoying as hell on the motorway but other than that sounded sweet

Was it ? Like in what speed ? Have you got some video ??? 

I don't have the car anymore. But I did have cat back exhaust and was loud all the time. Motorway driving was just constant droning noise. I personally don't think they have any silencer in which explains why the 'back box' isnthe big

15 hours ago, Crraigan said:

I don't have the car anymore. But I did have cat back exhaust and was loud all the time. Motorway driving was just constant droning noise. I personally don't think they have any silencer in which explains why the 'back box' isnthe big

So you suggest not to do it then  

Unless you can find out specifically what that exhaust sounds like I personally wouldn't. But I do more motorway driving these days so that might be more my reason. It may be completely different to mine but they look very similar. Ifor you are keeping your centre silencer it may not be too bad. It's all personal preference but thatstill my opinion

5 hours ago, Crraigan said:

Unless you can find out specifically what that exhaust sounds like I personally wouldn't. But I do more motorway driving these days so that might be more my reason. It may be completely different to mine but they look very similar. Ifor you are keeping your centre silencer it may not be too bad. It's all personal preference but thatstill my opinion

Check the video there is link how it sound maybe you can compare if your was that loud or more louder 

This was my exhaust on the same model car 

2 hours ago, Crraigan said:

This was my exhaust on the same model car 

But was that diesel ? Sounds like petrol that is sniper backbox right how much was it ??