Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Where to Buy ford usb Music box?

Ken.K

Hello All,

Can someone point me in the direction of where I can buy a ford usb music box. I have checked the web and cannot find it anywhere. would help a lot. thank you

Yes it's on amazon as official Ford part 1746768.

Dealer fitted one to my 2009 Kuga as part of the deal when I bought the car

works well - USB socket is inside the glovebox. Be aware- it doesn't display the track name/artist on the radio and only works via the steering wheel remote to change tracks and volume. No track number is displayed, so you cannot choose a particular track - you have to navigate up/down

I have a music box plus quadlock loom that was on my mk2 however the usb cable was busted when I stripped the unit out before trade-in.

If the usb cable was available seperately then you'd be welcome to it however I have never located a source for one.

Sent from my SM-G930F

I've got one complete from my 2009 focus pm me if you're interested

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

• Like 2

5 hours ago, CheapFordBulbs said:

cheers mate already spoken to catman. hoping that works. if not it would to go down the eonon Android headunit route which is very slippery slope cos then I would want upgraded stereos, maybe add the reverse camera etc and am already planning to change the car next year so do not want to put alot in it

• Like 1