Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Diamond Brite....is it really worth it....?

Scanlas

Im due to collect my new focus from the dealer some day next week, and was wondering, is it worth spending the extra €200 on the Diamond Brite paint protection for the car. Really mixed reviews online for said treatment and Im really not sure what to do. Car is magnetic grey. 

No noticeable difference tbh.

I got mine for free so thought 'why not'.

You do get a nice pack of cleaning goodies though.

Sent from my SM-G930F

£200 seems a lot, I thought most people got it free!!  Mum got it free on hers for free as well.

Tbh for that sort of money you'd be better off giving it to a proper detailer to clean and seal imo.

• Like 2

it makes no difference you can buy the stuff and do it yourself but to be honest he some poorboys glaze then top it with poorboys sealant then a good wax like dodo juice hard wax or poorboys wax

Agreed, my first black car so I had mine done, looked terrible. Clayed it and did it myself looked better, but not deep or sparkling.

Clayed it again and used Zymol rain cleans car,always looks clean, no silly maintenance, I just reapply every six months.

I think DiamondBright was made long before water based paint, I would never waste my money again.

Had mine done free when I got the car. I was not impressed so I used my normal polish and it was much better, deeper shine. So I wouldn't have it as a gift let alone paying for it.

Waste of money, only as good as the person applying it.

• Like 1

on a related note , i have some magic beans for sale , £50 each.

expensive i know , but they are magic...........

:-)

but seriously , diamondbrite is just a semi permanent  synthetic paintwork sealant , there are  many other similar products available to buy and apply yourself that are just as good if not better , for a fraction of the price.

but the real key to maximise performance of these products is the prep. - without a full decontamination , clay bar & machine polish before applying , you might as well pour custard over your car.

• Like 1

I had diamondbrite put on my last/current car, tbh I think I removed it as soon as I got home as I repolished, re sealed, and re waxed the whole car top to bottom,  now I know I did not have to use Sealant AND wax, but hey ho 

I'm not having any of it done this time around as it's a huge waste of time / money 

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club