• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Salih

Salih

• PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • Ford Model: Fiesta Ghia

Posted 11 November 2009 - 09:31 PM

ok heres the deal, head lights working fine, break lights and indicators working fine, however my dashbord / interor lights not working, tail lights not working, reverse light not working, rear number plate lights not working..

I checked all fuses not problems with fuses, check all the bulbs, no blown bulbs apart from the number plate bulb, when i took the bulb out the all those problems was gone, then without even having the put a new bulb in the problem came back...

why is this happening? :angry:

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#2 dog68

dog68

• PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • Ford Model: mondeo tdci mk3
Posted 12 November 2009 - 07:28 AM

ok heres the deal, head lights working fine, break lights and indicators working fine, however my dashbord / interor lights not working, tail lights not working, reverse light not working, rear number plate lights not working..

I checked all fuses not problems with fuses, check all the bulbs, no blown bulbs apart from the number plate bulb, when i took the bulb out the all those problems was gone, then without even having the put a new bulb in the problem came back...

why is this happening? :angry:

sounds like you have a bad earth connection, or a live to earth short, check the wiring, clean up earth contacts, test with multimeter, if you have one ;)

#3 beatty36

beatty36

Feet Under The Table

• PipPipPipPip
  • 252 posts
  • Ford Model: Fiesta Zetec S 1.6TDCi

Posted 12 November 2009 - 05:59 PM

Sounds like a christmas tree lol. If one bulb blows then a majority of them go out.

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users