Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Simple Problem with lights

Salih

ok heres the deal, head lights working fine, break lights and indicators working fine, however my dashbord / interor lights not working, tail lights not working, reverse light not working, rear number plate lights not working..

I checked all fuses not problems with fuses, check all the bulbs, no blown bulbs apart from the number plate bulb, when i took the bulb out the all those problems was gone, then without even having the put a new bulb in the problem came back...

why is this happening? :angry:

ok heres the deal, head lights working fine, break lights and indicators working fine, however my dashbord / interor lights not working, tail lights not working, reverse light not working, rear number plate lights not working..

I checked all fuses not problems with fuses, check all the bulbs, no blown bulbs apart from the number plate bulb, when i took the bulb out the all those problems was gone, then without even having the put a new bulb in the problem came back...

why is this happening? :angry:

sounds like you have a bad earth connection, or a live to earth short, check the wiring, clean up earth contacts, test with multimeter, if you have one ;)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club