Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Wax people talk to me

MPX309

If you got a white car, or i guess a black car also. lol which waxes do ya'll use? Thanks

How do you wax a white car?  Can you even see where the wax is between application and buffing off!? :unsure: 

I'm also looking for a new 'long term' wax as I'm running low.  Been using Poorboys Nattys Blue Paste for a while.  But thats run out and now using Meguiars Gold Class Liquid as I found some left from years ago, both seem to last quite well, but I'd like something that can add a bit more 'depth' if thats the right word to the black ideally.

Dodo juice light fantastic on white and dodo juice purple haze on black at the moment...

Poorboys pink wheel sealant or swissvax autobahn on the rims

11 minutes ago, TomsFocus said:

How do you wax a white car?  Can you even see where the wax is between application and buffing off!?

Keep tilting and looking at the shine to see where you've missed when buffing, tis the only way

Bluddy car looks exactly the same after waxing though! It's just as bad as silver at not showing your hard work!:angry:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, TomsFocus said:

How do you wax a white car?  Can you even see where the wax is between application and buffing off!? :unsure: 

I know I was wondering that. I saw a video of a guy waxing a white car to make sure. . . But wasn't gonna use the wax in the video, too expensive.