Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mk7.5 battery cover

T1M FF

Wondered on what people's views are on this;

http://www.sico-developments.co.uk/collections/2012-onwards-mk7-5-fiesta-zetec-s/products/fiesta-mk7-stainless-battery-cover?variant=715703569

image.jpeg

i know paintmodz do some painted wondered what they were like to fit and to ensure it would not construed with anything my understanding of battery and metals pressed together wouldn't normally be the best idea? Cheers

Pretty pointless imo, unless into showing the car etc and into your mods (its a nice addition I suppose).

I like them. I think they look even better painted body colour though - the stainless would be a pain to keep clean

£25 for a bit of SS! Someones on a roll here :whistling: 

I suppose they have considered this a safe idea ? Imagine the scenario ...you are working on the car and your still holding a 10mm spanner in the hand getting stressed out at that part which is being a bind to remove and you place your hand on the cover, flicking the red cover up slightly with the spanner...''Flash - Bang''

If there was a horrible plastic version then I'd go that route! Most Fords have a plastic cover fitted over the blumin battery so why hasn't the fiesta go one.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club