Do Not Sell My Personal Information

CD Drive Light

k8ie

I got my MK7 Fiesta zetec back in september when the new 59 reg came out and have loved it ever since.

However quite recently My fiance liked mine so much that he got a mk7 fiesta titanium and I am aware that there are extras on the titanium which are not on the zetec.

One thing i have noticed on his is that the cd drive emits a red glow at night time which my zetec does not do. Is this an extra with the titanium model or do I have a bulb somewhere that does not work on my zetec?

many thanks!!!!

I got my MK7 Fiesta zetec back in september when the new 59 reg came out and have loved it ever since.

However quite recently My fiance liked mine so much that he got a mk7 fiesta titanium and I am aware that there are extras on the titanium which are not on the zetec.

One thing i have noticed on his is that the cd drive emits a red glow at night time which my zetec does not do. Is this an extra with the titanium model or do I have a bulb somewhere that does not work on my zetec?

many thanks!!!!

Hi,

I found the same thing with my Titanium. Got it sussed now though.... If theres no light on the cd drive, then you probably have a cd in the player. Try ejecting the cd and the light should come on... well mine does. Pretty useless feature. I guess its so you can see the hole when you want to put a CD in the slot, and once its in there you dont need to see the slot until you eject. ;)