Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Just had accident :(

Patrico777

5 minutes ago, gampla said:

Sorry?

I reckon people are jealous that you drive a Ford lol

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

Oh okay lol actually the girl that was with that guy live oppposite me and maybe you right as I am cleaning my car every other day maybe she saw that so let hit his haha who knows Im gutted cannot find the right fiesta again ! Mine was only on 44 k miles one owner ford full history there is none like that in my search criteria ! :(

Sorry?

I reckon people are jealous that you drive a Ford lol

Oh okay lol actually the girl that was with that guy live oppposite me and maybe you right as I am cleaning my car every other day maybe she saw that so let hit his haha who knows Im gutted cannot find the right fiesta again ! Mine was only on 44 k miles one owner ford full history there is none like that in my search criteria ! :(

I know if anyone hit my fiesta I'll cry she's my baby best car I've owned

3 minutes ago, gampla said:

I know if anyone hit my fiesta I'll cry she's my baby best car I've owned

Which type you have, Yeah its nightmare ! I have been cleaning it all the time it have new tyres Continental on it low milage not a single problem engine sounds mechanically like new done service on it ! Now it can go ! Wtf lol but hopefully I can find an good condition st150 

Just now, gampla said:

I have a Mk6

Is that 1.2? Year mileage ?

22 minutes ago, gampla said:

not thinking of getting zetec s or st?

not thinking of getting zetec s or st?

Nah been there done that had a heavy mod hawk eye subaru

On 7/30/2016 at 1:47 PM, tazzman600 said:

Info for Spanner. Just coz you have protected no claims doesn't exactly mean protected. It's Partially protected that's why you premium went up after your lexus was written off.

Personally I have 17 years no claims bonus but it means diddly squat. Companies stop counting after 9 years.

Sorry for the late reply @tazzman600 i've been away for tthe weekend. Yes you're quite correct,in my case the Insurance Company tried to make a claim for poor maintenance against the property owner of the chimney but were unsuccessful,the storm was actually classified as a Hurracane it was that bad.

What was he driving? a snow plough?

5 hours ago, MPX309 said:

What was he driving? a snow plough?

Passat t reg